This video is worth a look. Especially the end.
This video is worth a look. Especially the end.
OBAMA’S LATEST #WARONWOMEN FRONT: Dry Cleaning Bills. While Obama focuses on these important issues, the weakling Putin is consigned to devouring Ukraine.
Click through to the article and you’ll find Obama upset that women have to pay more to have their shirts dry cleaned than men. Due to the variety of women’s shirts. doh
OR as a pricing manager myself it perhaps has to do with the “value” of the service provided for women. Can Obama define what that is?
I think not.
For those of you who think that law enforcement will be on the side of constitutionalists.
You’re mistaken. They have jobs/families and rank and discipline.
Do you know what anarchist means? I don’t think it means you get free stuff.
From those bitching about the changes in San Francisco due to the tech industry moving in with their high paying jobs [bold is mine because what the #$!]:
“We demand that Google give three billion dollars to an anarchist organization of our choosing,” the post said. “This money will then be used to create autonomous, anti-capitalist, and anti-racist communities throughout the Bay Area and Northern California. In these communities, whether in San Francisco or in the woods, no one will ever have to pay rent and housing will be free.”
UPDATE: I am reposting this was because of number 4 down below wherein the media works to make anyone who would believe in any sort of medical conspiracy as a loon.
Here is some more evidence that you are NOT a loon.
1) Obviously, I’ve lost some blog mojo recently. It may come back as we get closer to an election. We shall see.
2) I like these “hipster” GOP ads. They/we need something to offset the “party of mean” attitude out there. If this helps, so be it. ps, sorry fellas, I like em burly, but burly looking guys can look also look mean.
3) Berkeley/Boulder – this happened in Berkeley when I was living in Oakland. They passed laws criminalizing a lot of things only done by the homeless. Boulder is going so far as to jail people for such transgressions as walking on the grass when a sign says, no walking on the grass. But don’t worry:
Carr said the majority of defendants still won’t be sentenced to jail, and the municipal court judges work hard to help offenders get social services when appropriate. However, the city needs more tools to deal with repeat offenders.
Progressive policy invites them in, progressive policy works to control them.
4) “Medical Conspiracies Believed by Many” is a headline today hoping to make us all feel like idiots. Funny how those “reporting” on this story have not bothered to mention things like this or this or this.
Are we really better human beings now than we were then? Our government fully supports Planned Parenthood who started with eugenic roots.
5) Latest feminist insult – connecting a suicidal, yet apparently very successful designer, with her worldwide famous boyfriend in a news story about her actual suicide. Here’s the new rule according to the ladies:
Dame magazine’s Margaret Wappler suggests a simple test for obituary writers to keep in mind when doing their work:
If you wouldn’t write the headline the other way around (“L’Wren Scott’s boyfriend Mick Jagger found dead,” which is preposterous just to type), don’t think you’re justified in writing it that way for the female half.
I would suggest if you would write a headline such as “Jennifer Lopez’s boyfriend found dead” vs “Caspar Smart, professional actor found dead” then you’re probably safe, womenkind be damned. (yes, I had to look him up, just like I would have no idea who that model was)
Ed Discoll/Powerline ask “Did the Washington Post – the Washington Post Coordinate with Congressional Democrats?”
Today Democratic Senator Sheldon Whitehouse and Democratic Congressman Henry Waxman wrote a letter to David Robertson, President and COO of Koch Industries. The Democrats’ letter was premised almost entirely on the Washington Post’s discredited article; it repeatedly footnoted that article and the IFG report on which the Post story was based. The two Democrats concluded by requesting that Koch answer questions and produce a long series of documents relating in various ways to the Keystone pipeline.
the timing….read the whole thing.
Ah, yes, the infamous “doc fix” that every congressperson should be embarrassed about.
Now listen to the fake vote. Shame….
It’s really very simple. Stop going to them so they go away.
My question – why do we have agreements if we aren’t going to live by them? Make a treaty, then discuss it every 3-5 years to confirm you’re still committed. We knew we would never stand up to save Crimea 2 years ago, yet here they had this agreement….
How is it that because Hobby Lobby can “choose” to not provide health insurance (thus reducing their business advantages) and instead get fined, they should not be granted a religious exception BUT men and women who can “choose” to not have sex MUST be granted free birth control?